Kirkpatrick Oil Company offers an excellent benefit and salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested candidates should complete an Employment Application and submit cover letter and resume.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company is seeking a Staff Accountant to add to its team. The ideal candidate must possess solid analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong computer skills. Must be a proven team player who can adapt quickly to the work flow and environment.
- Responsibilities include invoice coding and processing, general accounting functions, analysis and other duties as assigned
- Prepare, review, and correct financial statements
- Familiar with pre-payments; application and reconciliation
- Time management skills are essential
- Must be able to prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and other department
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2-3 years accounting experience. Oil and gas experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Enertia experience a plus.
Interested applicants: Please click here to apply.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company is a growing Oklahoma City based energy company, seeking dynamic team players with excellent technical, interpersonal, and communication skills. A competitive compensation package along with our commitment to work/life balance makes Kirkpatrick Oil a great place to work and prosper.
Headquarters are in Oklahoma City with a field office in Hennessey, OK. Shaped by a combination of successful drilling and acquisition ventures, Kirkpatrick Oil Company takes pride in its history and looks forward to further growth and success.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company offers excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and leave
- Employee and community activities
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kirkpatrick Oil Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and expressly prohibits discrimination against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to every aspect of employment, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall and disciplinary action.